Has your application for asylum been rejected and you do not have a legal representative?
- We are a non-government organisation, meaning independent.
- We have wide experience and knowledge in the field of asylum law.
- We are committed to ensuring that every human being can exercise his/her rights.
- We will provide a second opinion on your asylum decision.
- We will organise a new legal representative if you want to appeal your asylum decision.
- We will make an appointment with you for legal advice as soon as possible.
- We will provide – if necessary – a translation service for this meeting.
- Our service is free of charge.
Important: We will provide our service only, if your application for asylum has been rejected and you do not have a legal representative (lawyer) any more. We cannot support you for your first application of asylum!
To go the application form click here.