Has your application for asylum been rejected and you do not have a legal representative?
- We are a non-government organisation, meaning independent.
- We have wide experience and knowledge in the field of asylum law.
- We are committed to ensuring that every human being can exercise his/her rights.
- We will provide a second opinion on your asylum decision.
- We will organise a new legal representative if you want to appeal your asylum decision.
- We will make an appointment with you for legal advice as soon as possible.
- We will provide – if necessary – a translation service for this meeting.
- Our service is free of charge.
Important: We will provide our service only, if your application for asylum has been rejected and you do not have a legal representative (lawyer) any more. We cannot support you for your first application of asylum!
The service can only be provided to persons in the federal asylum centers Zurich and Embrach.
To go the application form click here.